Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Need a printrer driver el captain
, Want to ptint from

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, need a printrer driver for osx el captain
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Want to ptint from my macbook pro running osx el capitian to a Canon D1120
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How much will it cost ? They dont have an updated driver on any of the canon sites
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Did you go to the App Store and check for Updates?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already know I have the most current version an updates, In addition the canon site shows no drivers availiable for my version pof the operating sound. With that being said hes not answering my question.Regards
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Please remember we only get a portion of the original amount you pay no matter how long it takes, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Sorry I never heard back from you did that driver work for you?