Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iMac seems to just be syncing Dropbox forever, and mu

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My iMac seems to just be syncing Dropbox forever, and mu MacBook Air says I'm out of space on my Startup Disk. I think both these are related to iPhoto.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can't get Dropbox and iPhoto back in order.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory