Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My gmail account is corrupted by redirects that prevent it

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** My gmail account is corrupted by redirects that prevent it from opening.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm taking an online class and the files are on my gmail. Somehow, the links are not working correctly.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 10 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to fix the issue or you? Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm not sure. I only wanted to ask a question not sign up for a subscription.

You've only asked a question, and you are getting support for your question only. Do you want me to connect remotely to fix it or do you want to be instructed?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks. I only want instruction.

When you open www.gmail.com, what is the exact message you're getting?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Safari can't open. Too many redirects.

Click the Safari icon on the top left, and choose Empty Cache or Reset Safari, and tell me what message do you get?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry. I lost you but it worked. Thank you.

Welcome, and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right, that will be greatly appreciated.