Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've got apache open office i think 3.4.1 i am getting

Customer Question

I've got apache open office i think 3.4.1 i am getting flagged with an "unexpectedly quit while reopening windows". and asking me if I want to try to reopen its windows again. I also tried to download the new version of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 and couldn't and plus now that rectangle message is still on my screen along with the other and can't delete either one of them. My last problem is the documents i'm receiving through my e-mail account I used to be able to re send out and now I can't; and lastly if i adjust the content of the document i am not able to return the information I deleted like I could before. Can you help me out out of this dilemma? thank you D.Lisowski***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Hello?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
why isn't the $25 going through?
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Not sure what is the error message?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok i think i am all set. can you help out?
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

I don't see it yet try again

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Actually I am getting errors too I tried to make the offer again give it a minute

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Visa said it went through
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

The original amount may have gone through but I am not seeing it for the remote support. Let me see what I can do.

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

You see the $25 went through? I still don't see it.

Please call to ask customer support.

US/Canada1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST
International
Australia1800-679-634
New Zealand0800-452-621
United Kingdom0***-***-****
The rest of the world1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Mike is there a phone number i can reach with. i'm going to have to let this go until thursday i just seeing your message now. Visa said it went through. what number is ***** above here so i can call you on thursday and, will you solve my problem with apacheopenoffice 100%
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Yes I have nothing to do with accounts, sorry just come back to this page, bookmark it and I can fix your problem.

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Did you still want that fixed?