Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

, I am having an issue with my macbook pro. I received

Customer Question

Customer: Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am having an issue with my macbook pro. I received a notification that my startup disk was full, and after clearing some space, now i am unable to open any applications i.e.. safari, outlook etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I don't have much time to wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To check, did you restart the Mac after clearing space on it? As it needs this to release the space and empty the Trash

Please let me know.