Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Cannot install iTunes after Windows 10 update. Lots of

Customer Question

Cannot install iTunes after Windows 10 update. Lots of chatter on Apple and Micosoft forums - so its a 'thing'. 3 different Microsoft techs have tried to resolve (thru LogMeIn). Apple Error code is: "Apple Application Support was not found." "Apple Application Support is required to run iTunes. Followed every "cure" in forums; Tried uninstall/install several different versions - all same result. (Mac Book Pro and Ipad is fine, but is use PC for ITunes - when not traveling.)
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Ive seen this issue one windows 8, and also on windows 10. Im confident I can fix the issue, and I would also like to connect to the computer through a service similar to log me in, we have our own in house software.

The way we work here at just answer is if I cannot fix the issue, you will be entitled to a full refund! So its a win - draw situation for you~

Im going to send an offer for our remote tech support service, once you have accepted that offer I will send the connection steps next.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I f**king just paid you $40 to "fix the problem!" Fix it or refund my money!
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Im a professional and I know the value of my time, not to mention. The value of your time. You just worked how long with how many techs and who knows what you were charged and probably not refunded. I could have fixed this issue. I told you I am familiar with it.

However, I dont work with people who are disrespectful.

Maybe someone else will.. I am opting out.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry, but ive been sitting here for 20 minutes waiting for a necessary password ***** email.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

I understand that working on computer issues can be frustrating.

Especially when you pay person after person, spend hour after hour. And the problem still remains.

As technicians here, we are required to setup remote support as an additional service offer that has prices determined by the difficulty of the issue and the time required to completion.

Personally, I pride myself on being able to fix issues that other techs couldnt. So if you decide that you would like to try remote support, youre welcome to respond and we can get started. Again, if I was unsuccessful, you would be entitled to a full refund of all the fees paid ( to us at least, cant help you with whoever you may have worked with and paid from other companies )

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry Dustin. in a first step, I got an estimate and paid the charge. To move forward, I had to sign in. to sign in, I had to retrieve a former password ***** email never came to reset password ***** and then I get a new estimate. It has been frustrating + I was feeling I got duped. sorry to take it out on you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

My apologies as well for the curt way in which I responded.

Ive just seen your request for a phone call and Im more then happy to help you. I just started my dinner break though~

Its 510 pm my time. Would you like to resume at 545 ? Or, would another time work better for you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PS - you may not have vision on my $40 charge. Since an email to reset my password ***** came (a first step requirement) - I never got to communicate with anyone. That charge may have gone to a different ticket. I will need advice to have that transferred over to you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just finished an unscheduled meeting, can do it anytime now.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just to be clear - JustAnswer charged the $40 - although I did not get an email receipt.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

You are correct, I have no access to your account side, I have no way of seeing what you have been charged as of yet.

We do have a fully staffed customer service department that has access to your info. What I can say is if you asked a seperate question or, accidentally open a second account and tried to reply or ask a question. You could have been charged more then once.

A call into customer service should be able to straighten out whats happened~ Heres the contact details.

US/Canada1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****