Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I have paid iCloud storage, but I

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I have paid for more iCloud storage, but I keep getting notifications that my phone storage is almost full. I have a lot of pictures, but most are stored in photo streams. How can I transfer those streams to accessible storage? We also have 4 phones on the account and anytime wifi is turned on any of the phones, they all show the call log of my phone. How do I fix these issues?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are two types of storage - Device storage and iCloud storage. Device storage is what iPhone comes with, like 16G, 64GB and 128GB. This is internal memory. Your iPhone is saying that your device storage is almost full not the iCloud storage. Your photos you've taken on iPhone's camera are stored on device storage. Go to Settings > General > Usage and how much space is left on device storage ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
448 mb. How can I transfer to cloud storage?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

That is too low. 1GB=1024 MB. You need to free some GB. iCloud storage is mainly for backing up your iPhone and storing documents.

You have backup all your photos to your computer and delete them from your iPhone. This is the safest way to do it. Do you have a computer there ?

If you have any unwanted apps, musics, movies etc you downloaded to your iPhone, then delete them as well to free space.