Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

No sound from output monitors.....main sends out and or

Customer Question

No sound from output monitors.....main sends out and or headphones monitors,.....no sound. Not even using built in wifi mode. USB straight out to a DAW app on my ipad. It was working perfectly until i took a short break from studio work,....and when i returned,.... No output signal!!!!???? Please help, i just got it yesterday!!!!! THANKS
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No sound from output monitors.....main...
No sound from output monitors.....main sends out and or headphones monitors,.....no sound. Not using built in wifi mode. USB straight out to a DAW app on my ipad. Got to run it thru the XAIR app first. Didnt have to do this at first. it was working perfectly until i took a short break from studio work,....and when i returned,.... No output signal!!!!???? Pleasehelp, i just got it yesterday!!!!! THANKS

No... you definitely should not have to run it through anything else first.

BTW... I always read "already tried" and I often see "everything", which is of course, impossible. This is the first time I've seen "everything but the answer", and I really appreciate the wit and precision of that! Off topic, I know... but after tens of thousands of questions, I notice little things that tells me when someone has a pretty clear mind.

What software is the primary software that you are using that is giving you the problem?