Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

By the way I have a project plan on configuring my Mac. I

Customer Question

By the way I have a project plan on configuring my Mac. I work from home and I have a complete plan -- as I develop software -- on how I can more tightly integrate my iMac with my software suite (mainly ZOHO). I could provide remote access as well.Is this something you could do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

With the mac everything is really easy, for the most part. If you can plan what you want to do, typically you can make the changes yourself! If you have any familiarity with Unix, Mac tends to run with Unix/Linux available in "Terminal". I have not seen anyone try to "integrate" in the way you describe, what exactly are you trying to do?