Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Macbook Pro can't connect to iCloud because of a problem

Customer Question

My Macbook Pro can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with my email. I changed my apple id and PW from cox to gmail but it needs changing in iCloud which I've not been able to do. Also related to that password ***** Facebook is constantly asking for my password ***** my old email which I don't use anymore and in trying to get to FB I created a new FB page without realizing it and don't want that page anymore as I have the old FB page. Thanks for your help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory