Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iPad Serial no.DMPK3GF1F18W. Model no. A1460. I

Customer Question

I have an iPad Serial no.DMPK3GF1F18W. Model no. A1460. I cannot send or receive message on Words with friends.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If it happened just today, then it is possible that the issue is with the server of Words with Friends. To make sure this is not with your iPad, we can do some troubleshooting.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

If that didn't work, then delete the Words with Friend's app (if asked to delete from Game Cancer don't do it, instead keep on Gamecenter). Then open App Store, search Words with Friends and download it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having trouble finding were to delete wwf. Can you help me with this,please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Yes, in home screen tap and hold down the WWF icon and it will start wiggling. Tap the x icon on it and it will be deleted. Then open App Store, search Words with Friends. Tap the cloud icon or Get button to download it. Sign in to your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can help me without phone all the better
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

In home screen tap and hold down the WWF icon and it will start wiggling. Tap the x icon on it and it will be deleted. Then open App Store, search Words with Friends. Tap the cloud icon or Get button to download it. Sign in to your account.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Phone call is an additional service for additional $20. If this is a game server issue, then I will not be able to fix it because it has be to fixed by the developer and it usually done is 1 or 2 days and the fix will applied to your iPad automatically.

Follow the steps below to make sure this is not an issue with your iPad. If the following fixes doesn't work, then we'll know the issue is with the server side.

First on your iPad Press and hold down the Power button and Home button (round button at front bottom) at the same time for 10 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Theck check WWF. If that didn't work, then we can delete it and reinstall the game. In your iPad's home screen, tap and hold down the WWF icon and it will start dancing/wiggling. You will see a x icon it. Tap it and it will be deleted.

Then open App Store and search Words with Friends. From the results tap the Get button or cloud button and the game will be downloaded. Open game and sign in to your account. Check Chats.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems it may have worked thank you.however if it fails in the next day or so can you help me under the same fee?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Of course I will help without any additional payment. Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so if it happens just post a reply in here and I will continue to help you.

Remember, you have to post a reply in this thread then only I can reach you. Don't post as new question. If you post as new question, you will be charged.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get paid for helping you. You will not be charged anything additional when you rate me.

Have a great day,

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi Barbara, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. How is it going ? Is it working ?

If it is working and you don't need any further help, please remember to rate my answer as Good or Excellent Sercvice (4 or 5 stars) and then click Submit. Then only I will get credit for helping you. I will not get credit if you don't rate the answer. You can get back to me anytime you want even if you rated the answer.

If you are still having difficulty, please let me know and I will continue to help you. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All is going very well thank you Ashik. Thanks so much for your help and patience. Barbara
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi Barbara, Glad to hear that. If you need any help, please get back to us - JustAnswer.com

Best Regards,

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi Barbara, I see that you've not rated my answer yet. I will not get paid by this site unless you rate me. Please take a moment to rate my answer positively as Good or Excellent or 4 or 5 stars and click the Submit. Then only I will get paid for helping you. You will not be charged anything if you rate me.

Best Regards,