Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

KemAmazon site verrrry slow, cursor bounces over screen,

Customer Question

Customer: KemAmazon site verrrry slow, cursor bounces over screen, some dropdown windows freeze. Computer restarts at random with no input from me. Started today.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tried CC clean No luck.er. Deleted some apps after problem started. Tried to down another utility. Tried to start in safe mode. Need speed is 5.mb
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After 3 attempts with 3 different temporary passwords I gave you up. Restored earlier and further search net. I think I got it fixed. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

OK