Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I have a question about iMovie trailer editing. What would

Customer Question

I have a question about iMovie trailer editing. What would it take to get access to make changes to the storyboard (Credits) area. For example: where it says "Directed by"
In other words, if I wanted to customize this area, what would it take, and how much would this cost?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You do the following

First CLOSE iMovie

Go to the finder and locate i Movie and click “Show Package Contents”

Navigate to Contents/Resources/English.lproj and do a “Get Info” on TrailerStrings.strings. Add Read/Write to your user to the permissions list.
You will also need to add READ WRITE permissions for the Contents folder, the Resources folder and the English (or whatever language you are using) folder.
Add Opens with TextEdit

Edit the Credits Line being sure to leave the underbar “_” there

You can see the process with screenshots here

http://unofficialimoviefaq.com/tt/GettingRidofiMovieCredits.html

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please.