Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an I Phone 5 - The service is with Straight talk --

Customer Question

I have an I Phone 5 - The service is with Straight talk -- Verizon . Yesterday the Screen went black . It will still Ring - I can't answer it . Battery is strong. I have a Warr. they will replace it. The problem is I need My contacts - Phone - This is a business phone . When hooked to My computer I was able to see the photos . How can I pull the contacts out ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

how do you normally back up or sync this phone, via iTunes or with iCloud?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't ? -- The only thing I have downloaded off this I Phone is My Photos.The are in a folder on the desk top.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the phone here with the computer now , can I hook it up and pull of the contacts ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are You Still There ?
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. The previous expert has opted out. I'm a new expert; I will try to help you with this. Do you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

- Can you please click on the website below:

https://www.icloud.com/#contacts

, then there, sign in your Apple ID account

, then check if your contacts are there

; if needed, there, select your contacts, then click on the gear icon at the bottom left, then export it.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,