Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Ashik i want to do a Bowie video and there's a section

Customer Question

for Ashik…
Ashik i want to do a David Bowie video and there's a section ad-supported music in the Creator Studio but unlike the other 2 sections…free music and sound effects…I don't see a download key. Does that mean we have to find the music on our own but that section just tells us the policy for that song and it's use on YouTube?
Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve, I've not used Creator Studio. You should be able to download it from Google. Did you that music in Google ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

creator studio has 3 sections…2 include free music/sound effects and are downloadable…the other is popular songs with no download button that I think just tell you the license status

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Many Youtubers includes popular songs in their videos. You can download the songs from internet and use it in your video that you upload to Youtube. You can't however use that song on other purposes, like upload to different websites etc

What does the policy say ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if it's a popular song it usually gets flagged and disallowed..some of them require you to put the licensing information in the description and that's ok..i'm still learning

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Yes, they will be flagged and your video will be removed. But I've seen many Youtubers use many popular musics on their videos. They are also giving credits to the owners of musics in descriptions and many of them are also giving their official iTunes or Amazon links of musics in the video description. So that's a good thing. Make sure you enter in description stating that "no copyright infringement intended".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK thanks

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You're most welcome. If you are satisfied, please remember to rate the answer positively as OK Service or higher. Please also rate the other questions you asked and answered by me.

Best Regards,