Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

WHEN I TRY TO BUY SOMETHING ON AMAZON WITH MY MACBOOK AIR I

Customer Question

WHEN I TRY TO BUY SOMETHING ON AMAZON WITH MY MACBOOK AIR I SOMETIMES HAVE MY CURSER TURNED INTO A SPINNING COLORED DISC WITH NO OTHER RESULT. AMAZON AND APPLE AND INTERNET SAY ITS NOT THEIR PROBLEM.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.6, ... ,10.9, 10.10, etc.?

What's your Internet browser application, such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Solution #1:

- If you use Safari application, please click on the Safari menu at the top in Safari, then click on Quit Safari and confirm if prompted

, then press and keep holding the key Shift on the keyboard while opening Safari

, once Safari is opened, then release the Shift key

; if needed, click on Safari menu at the top, and select Empty Cache, if available, and/or select Reset Safari, if available, and reset.
; if there is no Reset Safari option, then click on the option Clear History and Website Data, and clear.

Solution #2:

- Download and install the Firefox application at the website below:

http://www.firefox.com/

, then open Mozilla Firefox application, then go to the amazon.com website in Firefox and see if it works fine in the Firefox application.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 10 months ago.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,