Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer repair and software development company owner/technician
68869132

I know there are "no solutions" but I am so absolutely

Customer Question

I know there are "no solutions" but I am so absolutely desperate so please please try to help! I sent a fight text to my husband but actually sent it to his entire family! Please help me delete this text!! I only have a few hours until they wake up again!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

I hate to hear that, unfortunately you are correct. There is absolutely nothing that can be done. You can delete the message from your phone, but without physical access to every phone the message was sent to, there is no stopping people seeing that message. The only hope I can give here is that you can explain that you were fighting with the hubby, and maybe they will understand... (Here's hoping the message content was not overly embarrassing!) I completely know how you feel here, always double check that send button!