Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Vickie and my files in my emails will no longer download no

Customer Question

Customer: Vickie and my files in my emails will no longer download no matter what I seem to do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it can be a PDF or a word nothing downloads
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I open an email see a doc that I need to open and therefore it won't open I have a mac
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? How are you accessing your emails ? via Apple Mail app or via Safari ?