Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have tried to print a document in booklet form on my

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** I have tried to print a document in booklet form on my Cannon MG6200 wireless printer and doesn't seem to be compatible with my MacBook pro.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There is nothing on my MacBook Pro that says print in booklet form
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Do not have time at the moment
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Let me know the Mac version you have on the Macbook pro.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
All I know it is MacBookPro
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That option is called Imposition and is it not available in Mac by default. To get that feature you have to download and install an application named Create Booklet --> https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/21068/create-booklet

This is a PDF plugin that add a Create Booklet option in Print menu. Install this application.

Then open the application where the document is saved, click on File > Print. In the Print menu, click the PDF button and choose Create Booklet from menu. Click Print and this will create a PDF in Booklet form and it will open in Preview. Now you have to print that PDF again from File > Print to the printer.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you