Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I just deleted the wrong words with friends app, how do I

Customer Question

I just deleted the wrong words with friends app, how do I get it back?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Find the 'App Store' icon and tap it to access the store, use the Search button at the bottom left of the screen then type : words with friends the app store will offer suggestions. tap the app you want then tap the 'free button' which is displayed on the right-hand side of the app description screen to download it.

This is a direct link to the application : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/words-with-friends/id804379658?mt=8

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,