Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

I'm a technology midget. Not born into a computer world have

Customer Question

I'm a technology midget. Not born into a computer world have new mini Apple iPad but can't use memos.keyboard won't appear. My iPad 2 was set up by my daughter.,I dropped it and would like info on old iPad to be available on mini iPad,
I use memo page for many things.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The iPad keyboard is supposed to appear on the screen, whenever you tap on a text field.

In other words, you have to be in the position of actually entering text data, before it will appear.

After it appears, you can tap and hold on the 'Keyboard' key, at the lower right-hand side of the keyboard, then select Dock Keyboard, then restart your iPad. Then the keyboard will be ever-present (- if you want it to be this is how to make it so.)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My real problem is all of my devices, iPhone, and two iPads (dropped one) got new one for Xmas) will not receive email or send it. Never experienced this before..Do not use computer. I enter my email address and I know it's correct, then touched "forgot password " and can never get any results. I have always used the same email address and it would be monumental
to change it. What to do?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would rather email. Then I can return to page and see your answer again..
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Anyone there? Guess I don't understand this either!ūüė≥
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Could someone just let me know you're there!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well, thanks for nothing. My credit card will be told not to honor your charges.!

Try sending the reset information for your email account's password, to another email account, created temporarily on a computer (which unlike handhelds, won't require reconfiguration of anything complex if you use the web-mail interface to your second email account, through a web browser like Internet Explorer.

Having created a second, free, email account (with a web-mail provider such as AOL, or Hotmail), you try getting your email password ***** information sent to the second email account. Then go back to the second email account, and get that email with password ***** information in it, open it, and ... reset your primary email account's password ***** way.

At which point you can effectively abaondon the second email account as temporary, or keep it perhaps, for similar use in the future.

I have no power over charges and billing. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.