Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

When I tried to set up a phone number to establish my

Customer Question

When I tried to set up a phone number to establish my identity for Apple, I put in the landline phone number 1-***-***-****. However that way whenever they send me the code I never have any way of seeng it. How can I change that landline number to my cell phone number 1-***-***-****?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Go to http://appleid.apple.com on your browser and click on the Manage your Apple ID banner. Once logged in, you can change your phone number.

Regards
Jins