Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer repair and software development company owner/technician
68869132

I have a mac air and my husband installed Dragon 5 awhile

Customer Question

I have a mac air and my husband installed Dragon 5 for me awhile ago. I can't figure out how to work it even after watching the online tutorial. Can you tell me where I can get one on one assistance??
I bought my mac at Mayfair, Milwaukee Wi.
Thanks!
Joan
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

We here at Just Answer are pretty close to as one-on-one as it gets, as far as teaching Dragon 5, what are you having problems with in it, maybe I can help? If you simply need more operating info, the next guide you read after the online one is at the following link! (This document assumes you have read the Quick Start Guide and Online Tutorial.) **Quick Start Guide should have come with the original product, and is not available for download.

ftp://ftp.scansoft.com/files/support/manuals/dns_pdf/v5/v5_usergd_Standard_pre.pdf

Please feel free to ask any further questions you have on this product, and I will do my best to answer them, or, if you are satisfied please don't forget to rate and accept! :)