Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I ordered a Kindle book. It went to my two older iPads but

Customer Question

I ordered a Kindle book. It went to my two older iPads but not my new iPad Air 2 How do I register my new iPad?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You need to register the new iPad with your Amazon account. If you already registered it, then lets delete that app and redownload it. On your new iPad, tap and hold down the Kindle app and it will start wiggling. Tap the x icon to delete it. Then open App Store app and download the Kindle app.

Open Kindle and register/login with your Amazon account. This will re-register it. Now check under Cloud section and you will find the book there. If not, then you have to manually deliver the book to your new iPad from your computer.

On your computer or iPad Safari browser, follow the steps below

1. Visit Manage Your Content and Devices website --> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
  2. Select Your Content.
  3. Select the book you purchased and then click Deliver.
  4. On the pop-up window, select the iPad Air 2 from the drop-down menu.
  5. Select Deliver. This will download the book to your iPad Air 2.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.