Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Gmail no longer shows my inbox messages. Until 3 days ago

Customer Question

My Gmail no longer shows my inbox messages. Until 3 days ago I kept about 200 on my page.
All of a sudden 3 days ago, I only have 9 or 10. Where are the rest and how do I get them back on my inbox gmail Page.
I have my iPad, I phone and MAC Pro on gmail.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your Mac, open Safari, go to www.gmail.com

Login to your gmail account and do you see any messages that are not arrived to your Mac and iPhone/iPad ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ProblemI did that and my MAC and I Pad have the same number of listings. When I initially opened it all the listings came up. Then it flicked to the 9 or 10. On the settings there are two boxes for e- mail that I can't deselect. $ 58.00 is a bit much for me to pay. Obviously you do network for Google. Who do you work for? Can you just solve then
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

This is JustAnswer, a paid support site. You only have to pay if you are 100% satisfied. The additional $18 is for only remote support service which is completely optional.

How are you accessing emails on your Mac and iPad ? Through Mail app ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

On your iPhone and iPad, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar. You will see your Google/Gmail account in there. Open it and delete the account. Once you did that, go to Settings > Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data.

Now go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar. Tap Add Account. Tap Google and add your Gmail account. Does it load your gmail back to it with your emails ?