Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am locked out of iTunes because you say that my security

Customer Question

I am locked out of iTunes because you say that my security doesn't match my VISA card. What's up?
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the billing address of iTunes different from credit card address.

You need to re-enter the card from your iTunes account and add it again. You can change the card details from iTunes on your computer.

Download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here --> http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then follow the instructions in here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203208

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you.

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

You can also update the card details using your iPhone itself.

1. On your iPhone, tap Settings.
  2. Tap App and iTunes Stores.
  3. Tap your Apple ID
  4. Tap View Apple ID. Sign in if asked.
  5. Tap Payment Information
  6. Tap None in there and save it.
  7. Once you did that, repeat from steps 1-5 and this time enter your card details again and make sure you enter correct billing address in here. Save it.

Let me know how it goes.