Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an apple mini pad. We recently changed from to and my

Customer Question

I have an apple mini pad. We recently changed from Bell to Rogers and my ipad was not connected.
I visited a Rogers store yesterday and he advised me to call Apple. When I go to open my e-mail it says I need a password for the yahoo account. Sorry, but I didn't even know I had an yahoo account. Can you help me? Thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I can definitely help you with this. Please give me just a moment to open my ipad so I can walk you through it.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

May I ask first what happens when you go to mail on your ipad?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Can you get to "settings" on your ipad?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If so, please scroll down until you see Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. You will then see ACCOUNTS. Please let me know what you see there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try again later.
Thank you.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help?