Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to do things on I tunes and it is telling me I

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to do things on I tunes and it is telling me I cannot do what I want on iTunes and to contact support. Wondering what I do next. Thank you Julie
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please do what you can so I can get back on iTunes that would be great thank you

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.