Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do put photos from my iPhone 5 on the computer? My

Customer Question

How do put photos from my iPhone 5 on the computer? My computer is an HP Windows 8.1. I have the charger cord in my cell phone and the other end (without plug) plugged into my computer, but do not know what to do to get my photos transferred.
PLEASE help me if you can. I do not have Apple help/store where I live. :-((((
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First download and install latest version of iTunes on your computer from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then connect your iPhone to your computer. Unlock the screen of your iPhone. If asked to trust the computer on your iPhone, tap Trust Computer.

Open My Computer. You can find your iPhone in there. Open it and you can find the pictures in your iPhone's memory (open all folders to see your pictures). Just copy and paste them to your computer or click and drag them to your computer.

There are also some other ways. Follow the instructions in this article --> http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-import-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-8/

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you directly or show you how to do this on your computer while you watch. This is only an optional additional service. You only need to accept this offer if you have any difficulty on following the steps I sent you or if you would like me to show you how to do this on your computer.

If you want remote support, please let me know by replying in here and I will send you the instructions to connect remotely.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I keep responding but it seems that you are not getting my message. I hope that you will get this and respond ASAP!!
It is now getting too late for me to continue and I would prefer getting back to it tomorrow.
How do I get back to you? Please let me know.
Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please answer so I can go to sleep!
Happy New Year!!!!
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, Sorry for the delay.

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Diane, you can get back to me tomorrow or any time you wnt. This question will not be closed. Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me any time want. Make sure you come to this page directly and don't ask as new question.

Happy New Year to you too and Good Night,

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

I will also follow up with you tomorrow and if you have registered your email with this site, you will receive an email from me when I make the follow up/reply. So you can get back to me via the link in that email.

Good Night,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks, Ashik!! I'll get back to you!!
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

You're most welcome !

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I have not heard back from you, so I'm just checking. How is it going ?