Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

When I am in excel I can only print one item and then I have

Customer Question

When I am in excel I can only print one item and then I have to reboot my I pad if I want to print a second or any number of pages. This only happens in excel and it just started about three weeks ago. I have had excel in this I pad for approximately 1 1/2 years
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that the Excel app is corrupted. We may need to delete it and redownload it from App Store. So first, I want you to backup all your excel files to your computer or OneDrive

Then reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Print from Excel.

If that didn't work, then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Remember this will reset some settings like bluetooth, WiFi, wallpaper etc. So you will have to reconnect to your WiFi after resetting all settings.

Then open Excel and try to print.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.