Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just deleted google chrome and then reinstalled it because

Customer Question

I just deleted google chrome and then reinstalled it because it was slow. However, I didn't realize it would delete all the material in my old google drive as well. Is there anything I an do to recover it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. As of right now, I would suggest not doing anything on your computer until I am able to start the remote session because any changes you make now may make it more difficult to retrieve the lost files.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason