Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

ON a mac how do i get rid of the circle of death?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have att(home phone , two cellphones and internetwith a direct tv)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 11 months ago.

Hello there! Please follow the steps below to fix your Macbook.

Turn on your mac then hold down the ‘Command’ + R’ keys on the keyboard during the start up process when you see the Apple Logo you can let go. When the machine boots eventually you will see the OS X Utilities screen., select the Disk Utility and then select Continue. Then in Disk Utility select Macintosh HD in the left column, if there are two or it is named something else choose the first indented item, and then select Verify Disk on the right. If that is OK in green type then select Repair Permissions. If it is not ok let me know. If that is ok quit Disk Utility and Reinstall OSX ( this will not delete your user files).

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had already dropped "m
Y membership". Prior to any thing further occurring that would chargeable in fact. Since. I
Had Already so,then no charge. And if you. Bill me,then I disputed the charge!

Was there an issue with a charge? Sorry I am not sure I follow but I would really like help.