Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

Jonny, I'm trying to restore my iPad it says the profile has

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Jonny, I'm trying to restore my iPad it says the profile has been restored but then seems to hang at the updating iCloud settings, is there a way around this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry my name is Brett
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I got locked out of my iPad so did a restore but now it is trying to update iCloud settings but is taking forever
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 11 months ago.

Hello there! If you connected your ipad to the computer your using that has itunes installed then a back up was made automatically. IF not we will have to restore once more and try again after the restore.

Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).