Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I keep sending messages to a guy on badoo, and he never

Customer Question

I keep sending messages to a guy on badoo, and he never reads them even though he is online every day. Does that mean he blocked me or he is just ignoring my messages?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

While I cannot tell you whether or not the person is reading your messages or ignoring them.. What I can say is this.

If you were blocked, you would no longer be able to view the persons profile.

And if the messages were read, they would show as read on your end unless they have you blocked.

So, if you can still view the persons profile, then you are not blocked.

If that is the case, then it is possible that he is either not reading the messages, or ignoring them.

That is the best " technical" advice I can give. if you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.