Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I can't scroll left to find all tabs on excel worksheet!

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I can't scroll left to find all tabs on excel worksheet!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know there are more tabs left but I can't scroll Mac tells me to hit command left click but nothing happens When I push the left arrow noting happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have this problem with one particular worksheet or with all worksheets ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have had the issue with several worksheets - typically when received from someone else.
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Close Excel. Then hold down Option key on your keyboard, click on Go menu and select Library. This will take you to the library folder of your home folder. Open Preferences folder and trash the file 'com.microsoft.Excel.plist'. Then open Excel. Check if you are able to scroll down.

If that didn't work, then close it. Hold down Option key on your keyboard, click on Go menu and select Library. This will take you to the library folder of your home folder. Open Preferences folder and this time, trash the Microsoft folder.

Try Excel. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.