Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a mac with 10.6 snow leopard. my new hero+ displays

Customer Question

I have a mac with 10.6 snow leopard. my new hero+ displays individual frames instead of video. all i want is the video. help please
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

How to setup Image Capture to launch automatically
To set up Image Capture to launch automatically when you connect your camera you must first either launch Image Capture. From there it's just a matter of selecting the desired program.
In Image Capture there is a setting in the lower left called: "Connecting this camera opens:". It gives you the option to select No Application, iPhoto, or Image Capture. Select Image Capture. It should show MP4 files which are videos

Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Longer video files are written to your memory card in segments. When viewing this content on a computer, you might see separate les for each segment. Use GoPro Studio software to combine the files into a longer video, if needed.