Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have selected a couple of events from iPhoto and I get the

Customer Question

I have selected a couple of events from iPhoto and I get the frame and the title of the event on the screen but no picture (icon) for the event. If I click on the frame, I get the frames for the individual photo but no picture. I have tried clicking on play slide show but nothing happens. I must be getting a signal from the computer via WiFi if it shows the name of the events but no pictures. I have had and used the AppleTV for years and nothing like this has ever happen before.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

In Screensaver settings on the Apple TV, under Choose Photos, choose the computer that’s got Home Sharing turned on; then click photos.