Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Find previously ebooks purchased want to transfer to my iPad

Customer Question

Find previously ebooks purchased want to transfer to my iPad lost my kindle
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

All you have to do is, download the Kindle application on your iPad from App Store and login to your Amazon account on your iPad and you will find all the books you've purchased under Cloud or Archived section.

On your iPad, open App Store. Search Kindle and download it. Tap the Get or Cloud button to download it.

After downloading, open Kindle app. Login with the same Amazon account you used on your Kindle (this is important). You will find the books under Cloud or Archived section. If you don't see them, then you can deliver the books to your iPad from Amazon website. Follow the steps below

1. Visit Manage Your Content and Devices website --> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
  2. Select Your Content.
  3. Select the title and then click Deliver.
  4. On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu (Kindle on iPad)
  5. Select Deliver. Your content will automatically be delivered to your device or reading app once it's connected to a wireless network.

Please let me know if that didn't work so I will continue to help you.