Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Where is the volume control music when you establish a

Customer Question

Hi there .... where is the volume control for the music when you establish a playlist on your iPod?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of iPod is this ? Identify the model from here and let me know --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204217

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If this is iPod Classic or iPod Nano (with click wheel) then play a music. While the music is playing, scroll you finger on the click wheel clockwise or counter clockwise to increase or decrease volume.

If this iPod touch, then hold down the Volume buttons on the left side to increase or decrease volumes. You can also use your headphones to control volumes. If you still have any difficulty, please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was an i-Pad and I resolved the issue myself
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, you mentioned it was an iPod. I'm glad you got it fixed yourself. Since I didn't solve your problem, please don't rate me anything. You can contact***@******.*** for refund.

Happy New Year,