Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I bought a macspeech dictate disc from e bay mac book pro os

Customer Question

Customer: I bought a macspeech dictate disc from e bay for my mac book pro os x and it has a key. I have disc and key BuT it says its already registered and now i can not use it. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes i want to install macspeech dictate on my macbook pro. The OS is mac os x i think but will check. I have the key and disc. But it says it is already registered.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i can come back as its is xmas eve here and i have guests
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

You can use the Dictate license on one computer, so a license should be purchased for each computer onto which you want to install the product. If the previous owner of the disc has already installed it and registered online, then you cannot install it again. You should contact the seller for a refund.