Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I purchased songs from iTunes and saved them as a Playlist.

Customer Question

I purchased songs from iTunes and saved them as a Playlist. Now I am trying to get them onto my iPod and cannot do it. My iPod is a little old, it's an Apple 5th generation. My son said there is a program I can install to help with that. Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to do it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can transfer them to your iPod with iTunes. Connect the iPod to your computer and open iTunes. Select your iPod at top left. Click on Musics option in left column. Enable "Sync Musics" option. Click Selected Playslist and select your playlists. Then click Apply or Sync button. That will do it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.