Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP
I'm sorry about the issue. Unfortunately, there is no option to add more storage hardware to an iPhone, but you can free more storage space by doing the following steps:
1. Delete apps / games.
2. Remove videos / podcasts.
3. Remove pictures (transfer them to computer first if you need.)
4. Delete messages and/or set messages to automatically expire after certain days (in Settings > Messages > Keep Message.)
5. Turn off Photo streaming and sharing (in Settings->Photos & Camera->My Photo Steam & iCloud Photo Sharing)
- Also, here is a website link for video instructions:
Do you have any further question?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.