Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an Apple TV and it has been working fine last few

Customer Question

I have an Apple TV and it has been working fine for the last few years and over the last 2-3 weeks pauses a few seconds when playing my music, i have checked internet speed the same computers not slowing down and can play movies TV shows ok, is it a case of storage on the Apple TV device or what other suggestions do you have?
Thank you
Kerry Stratton
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If the internet is fine, then it must be the software of Apple TV. It is not a case of storage. It is buffering, that means it is not able to communicate with internet. Have you tried resetting it to factory settings ?

If not, please do it from Settings > General > Reset.

After resetting, setup it again. Is it still buffering ? Let me know the results please.