Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to remove the blocked plug-ins on you tube on my

Customer Question

Customer: I want to remove the blocked plug-ins on you tube on my Imac. I've loaded the newest Adobe flash. This is becoming unduly complicated and a nightmare.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Why does you tube all of a sudden without warning block?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I thought I had a monthly Just Answer account. Am I wrong?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want the latest version of safari on my Imac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I know when you will contact me if the parameters are 10 minutes to a full day?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Should I call Apple Care instead right now?
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry for the delay. What version of Mac OS X are you using ?
?