Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

Good. I need to sync my iPhone and need my previous password

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Good. I need to sync my iPhone and need my previous password ***** well as present one to do so. I know my recent but not my previous
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just finished with Apple chat and she told me I need to enter current and previous password ***** able to sync my iPhone with my computer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Do I have a choice?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 11 months ago.

Hello there! Its possible to reset your password ***** you do not have it currently once you reset you can log in with the new password.

You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Next.
-Select Email authentication followed by Next.
Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.
enter your Apple ID and click Next.
-Select Answer security questions and click Next.
-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Next.
- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.
If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:
https://appleid.apple.com/ (Click "Manage Your Apple ID")

Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply