Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I am being able to project powerpoint onto a screen though

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Mike , I am being able to project powerpoint onto a screen though my macbook air , but not an excel sheet....please help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to project data on an excel file on to a screen....but unable to do so
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i am starting the session...will connect in the evening..(8hrs from now)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the projector and how you have connected it to the Macbook please?

You may also have it as a extended screen, if you drag the excel file outside of the screen via the right, left, top or bottom, does it then appear?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Richard,My apologies for the delayed response. Actually I had to continue the session and hence could not respond. I will be connecting my mac to a projector on the 4th of january. will message you in case there is any problem