Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

My problem is alignment grids on my computer moniter and I

Customer Question

Customer: Pat and my problem is alignment grids on my computer moniter and I don't know how to get rid of them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are tow gray horizontal lines and two gray verticle lines and they go all the way across the screen. every once in a while a little blue box shows up in the lower right hand corner and it fit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi Pat,

What is the make and model number of your computer monitor, please?

What operating system are you using?

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Pat,

Try using a different monitor and let me know if the lines exist on it as well, or not..

Pete.