Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I purchased a c930e webcam yesterday, plugged it into the

Customer Question

I purchased a c930e webcam yesterday, plugged it into the usb port on my MacBook pro, and nothing happened. Help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions from the link below.

http://support.logitech.com/en_in/article/Camera-not-detected-by-Mac-OS-X-or-later?product=a0qi00000069v0MAAQ

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N