Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

How do I put in my email to iTunes to have the photos and

Customer Question

How do I put in my email to iTunes to have the photos and music played on mt apple TV?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

To do this

1. In iTunes, choose File > Home Sharing > Turn On Home Sharing.

2. Type your Apple ID and password, and click Turn On Home Sharing.

3. On Apple TV, choose Settings > Computers.

4. Choose Turn On Home Sharing, and then enter the same Apple ID and password ***** entered on your computer.

5. In iTunes, choose File > Home Sharing > Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV.

6. In the window that appears, select Share Photos From, and choose a source from the pop-up menu.

7. Choose “All photos, albums, events, and faces” or “Selected albums, events, and faces.”

If you chose “Selected albums, events, and faces,” select the albums, events, and faces you want to stream.

8. Click Apply.

That then completes the process.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you