Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

On my 2013 mac air getting internet connection though not

Customer Question

On my 2013 mac air getting internet connection though not connecting. Tried what I think is everything! Do not have access to router to reboot. IP is 192.168.100.2
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

So you are sure you have the right network and password ***** you say it is connecting but you have to Internet?

Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Go to System Preferences / Network choose WiFi then on the right choose Advanced then go to DNS tab and then click on the plus sign and add 8.8.8.8 then click on the plus sign again and add 8.8.4.4 then click OK then click on Apply. Restart the computer and let me know if the problem is gone.